January 25, 2012

Finding the Blogger in me

I am not keeping up with this blog as much as I originally intended to. I am not a writer or anything but I thought I could do at least 15 - 20 post a month ideally one every other day. But I do think about post for this blog quite often I just don't have time to write them out. For example:

-"Shit (fill in the blank) say" craze going on the internet write now is getting almost as bad as #thatawkwardmomentwhen hash tag of 2011. First off half of them are not funny then I don't even know if it is true so what is the point. 

-My Birthday just passed *YAY* I am now 23. I feel kind of old. I really didn't do anything special this year. I've made a big deal about it every year since I was 18 but after the disaster on my 21st birthday and last years flop I decided to keep it low key. Next time I do it big will be at my quarter century.

-The way people treat their pets and people. Last week I was stopped in the street by one of the SPCA people to give a donation. Of course I brush them off (I really don't care for animals -- not that I want them to be mistreated or anything but I rather give my money to Cancer research or Aids research or to sick kids in africa -- honestly anything but animals). People always question me about it and I guess my answer doesn't suffice them so we always get into the debate of why Michael Vick got almost 2 years in jail for dog fighting and basically punished more by the NFL once he was released and another NFL player (for the life of me I cannot remember his name right now -- #tootired) raped a women and got 4 months suspension and that was it --- not even jail time.

-Church people #enoughsaid. The way they act is something else. I respect everyone's beliefs and I did not grow up in the church but used to go EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY for a good 3 years. I stopped though the hypocrisy surrounding it and the people turned me off it.

-Of course I would want to write a few post on me, Body, and the new dude in my What to do post -- lets name him TrackStar.

-Also I want to maybe get more people to read my page (not that I want this blog to be something of extreme substance but I think it would be fun to get different views on some of my post --- side note: Shoutout to the only person who I think reads my post from time to time LakiSwirl) so I need to find some good blogs to follow and comment on. I also want to start adding pictures to my blog. And maybe start a feature like a weekly column just to give it more content -- but still something kind of superficial and light.


Anyway I'm sure I won't do all of these post but it is what is on my mind right now. First I need to find make the time to start blogging more often. 

#thatsall

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I read your blog on the regular :)

    You have a lot of good topics; just keep posting!

    ReplyDelete