January 01, 2012

Holiday Season

So I have been missing in action for a bit but its hard to stop and write about life when you are out living it. So here is an update:

-Things between Body and I are okay. I slipped up the day after Christmas and went by his place after a party. We did the nasty and he seems to think everything is all good now. BUT it isn't. We talk every 2 to 3 days but it is always about something that is rudimentary. 

-Christmas day was great. It was peaceful and quiet I spent it with my family. Helped cook Christmas dinner for the first time ever. I got quite a bit of gifts too this year which I really wasn't expecting but thankful for. I bought myself a television and had Body come and hang it on the wall for me a couple days back.

-New Years Eve was really fun. Went out with a couple (on my third wheel shit a lot lately -- I have come to realise that I don't know ANY truly single people -- everyone I know has a man or woman or a side ting) to a hotel party. It wasn't too bad because at the party I met a lot of people and it felt more like a group hang and not like I was intruding on their date. Anyway what really pissed me off is that me missed the countdown. Every year since I've been legal I go to a hotel party and we miss the countdown. I don't understand why its so hard to follow it. If you plan to host an NYE party why don't you have a watch, an alarm or something to remind you to start the countdown. Or even turn on the darn tv to Dick Clark Rocking NYE (or is it Ryan Secrest now), put it on mute and follow that. Anyway mini rant but yeah we missed the countdown. Honestly I don't like to tell people how to host their party... I think next year I'm going to have to host my own and do it right for a change. After midnight we headed to a club. It was a blessed night. I ran into some of my old friends that I haven't seen or spoken to in months. We partied it up all night.

-Otherwise since my last post I've been trying to relax seeing as I start class this week. Back to the madness and studying.

#thatsall

No comments:

Post a Comment