March 02, 2012

La vie est belle

I just found out I have an "A" in every one of my classes thus far. I'm kind of excited. In general I do well in school but usually by midterm break I always have one class where I have a mediocre grade which then requires me to spend the rest of the semester catching up. But not this semester. #lavieestbelle

I was not able to start my Bartending course as I wanted to something about they don't want me coming in late and disrupting the class, -- meh it will now have to wait until summer. But I started a entertainment company with my brother. I figured that I know many promoters, Djs, partygoers and a few club owners who are tired of the same old shit when they go out that I think with our new perspective there is a lot of money to be made as a side thing. #lavieestbelle

Body and I have been getting along much better. He went through some stuff with his family and I was there for him. Then we got to talking and one thing led to another. I know right now is one of the many honeymoon stages we've had throughout our relationship. But I am hoping things will be different. For right now though #lavieestbelle

#lavieestbelle = #lifeisgood

#thatsall

No comments:

Post a Comment