February 06, 2012

On to the next

I have decided to drop TrackStar as a possible friend with benefit. He is good looking and all but I can't knowingly mess with anyone's relationship even if at the moment it seems like he is just not that into her. He has been a little too reckless with his words about her lately (not that I ask he just seems to have verbal diarrhea ever since he admitted he had a girl and can't stop bringing her up). But at the same time he is probably crawling into her bed and telling her he loves her. I am so turned off but it is probably better this way.  


There are a few other fish in the sea (none worthy of a post or even a name yet) and even if there were not I feel wrong pursuing anything with him. Regardless I am not going to come second to any woman in a man's life (well except maybe his mother). So for the time being TrackStar and I will just be friends without any benefits if he can handle it. If not I am going to get a few more training sessions in and then it's adios.

#ontothenext

No comments:

Post a Comment