December 18, 2011

So how should I begin this....?

I am going to be 23 in just about a month and I am bored with life. WHY? you ask... Well I am recently single and I know a lot of people but don't have many close friends. I am in University and I guess I should be proud that I will be graduating next year but honestly I hate my program and it leads to a career working in an office 9-5 and plenty overtime which I am not looking forward to either. I live in Montreal which fairly decent size town but the black community is so small/wack to say the least.


Regardless of all that I feel that right now is the perfect time to reinvent myself, follow my heart to get what I need to be HAPPY. I spent most of the last five years relying on my MAN to be happy which was a mistake in itself. We started dating right after high school and I made the one MISTAKE most females make when going into a relationship. I started to ignore my friends and be all about my MAN. By the time I realized what I was doing it was too late. My friends and I no longer had much in common but I still had my MAN so I didn't really make much effort to fix things. Plus I have a lot of siblings so hanging out with them filled my social void.  


Otherwise this blog will just be a place for me to rant and share my little stories on the changes I will be making and random things I witness or that irk my nerve. In all honesty it will be irrelevant but I hope to make people laugh at my expense every once in a while. Naturally I am not an open book so maybe this will help me be more expressive in my personal life Et cetera Et cetera... Anyway I feel like I am rambling but it is what it is.. Enjoy and comment

No comments:

Post a Comment