December 22, 2011

Know Your Role: Main Ting, Side Ting, Only Ting

I hate it when females say that you should accept the behavior of a man because "at the end of the day he is coming home to me". I'm sorry because that is the most pathetic thing I have heard in my life. There is no way in hell I am knowingly letting my man go out and dog me with any chick just because he comes home every night and lays his flee infested ass back in my bed. Sorry I am a firm believer in monogamy once that decision is made. If you make the decision to be in a relationship then respect it. With that said at the same time there is nothing wrong with playing the field. If you wanna see multiple people do not commit to anyone but yourself and make it clear to the people you are dating.

This brings me the whole main ting/side ting notion and to be clear its not only females who do this shit. I just come to realize a few of my guy friends are in the same kind of situation. They stay bitchin (for lack of a better term) that they are tired of playing around and want to commit to one girl. Problem is for whatever reason the girl is not tryna settle down. So instead of moving on, -- because they are clearly not happy with the "relationship" --, they fall into the roll of main ting justifying it the same way females do.

Again at the end of the day what you do with your relationship is your business. My point with this is simply to say stop gassing up your relationship as if it is something to be jealous about because it is not. Furthermore just in case its not clear being a "main ting" is not an accomplishment.. When you become the ONLY ting then start bragging.

#tobecontinued

No comments:

Post a Comment