December 21, 2011

The End of Body?... Probably

So Body is annoying me already. It has only been two weeks since we have broken up. Normally I wouldn't even say that we had broken up this soon seeing as this has been on and off for almost 5 years now but what has happened is the ultimate deal breaker for me. Seeing as I honestly believe he is outright lying to me too it makes it worst. 

Like I said in my last post about him over the years we both did some trifling things to each other. Original I decided to tell our whole story but I was thinking about that and it would take too many post. Anyway the beginning of the end of us started just before the summer of this year and again it happened at a club (honestly there is not much to do in this city but talk and party). It was one of my sister's birthdays and one of his boys birthday's so we didn't go to the party together not that we ever go to a club together anymore given there had been so much drama when we had (another story for another time). At this point we had been together for about 4 1/2 we had come to an understanding of how to act in parties. Basically he does NOT dance with anybody point final no discussion (nor do I). And before anyone starts assuming I'm insecure I want to say I'm not and this originally was his idea. In the past we used to do our own thing at parties when we did not go together. But it got to the point where it was beyond disrespectful. He used to really into Dance hall and grabbing chicks and daggering and all that junk and these fucking fast chicks would have nerve to be grabbing his dick and calling down his phone after the party as if they found love in the club. Just to say I'm no prude and I can differentiate between dancing and fucking and its one thing for a gal to push up on a dude in a club its another thing to the dude to let her man handle him and for him to reciprocate. Any who back to the point that night he reverted back to his old ways for no reason. He claims he was drunk but in the same breath he claims he doesn't drink. So I was just over it.. I can't even explain it. We have been so through much that this incident really shouldn't have been the end but I guess it was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. Anyway I flipped a gasket by going off on him and one of his groupies. All for her to say:

"Are you his girl.. Cause he doesn't even claim you.."

BUT WAIT.. I was stopped in my tracks.. I look at him and ask him 2 questions -- am I your girl? Do you claim me.?

Body replies: get out of my face-- you're acting like a fool.

Ah okay okay I see how it is I was thinking to myself. I left the club saw the groupie and apologized basically because everyone was already talking and truth be told I should have never said anything to her. In the whole time we were together I never even talk to any of his groupies because I have too much class for that ish. I was not in a relationship with any of those girls so normally they were irrelevant. But this one in particular irks my nerve to the fullest and there is a background story as to why. So remember Free who's best friend that had a fling with Body, yeah so that's the groupie I am talking about let's call her, Frenemy --- because I really don't have a name for her and that's all that comes to mind at this moment, and she is good friends with quite a few people in my family ironically.

Body claims that Frenemy is his best friend that is a girl. Okay. He says when he needs advice about us he goes to her. Okay. He claims nothing went on between them they are just friends. Okay.... So how is it that I find out through an argument we had that he actually tried to get with her before me and him even started dating and that he told her he loves her.

BUT WAIT..

I thought nothing ever happened. I thought they were just friends. Now to find out he loves the chick or loved the chick. WHATEVER.. Because of that she was always suspect to me. He was just as suspect to me too when it came to her. Anyway she moved away that is the only reason we survived but she comes back often and on a few occasions there were lies by omission involving her and him which made it even more suspect.

Anyway what was the point of all this again. *Scrolls up* So I apologized to her and didn't talk to Body for a good 2 - 3 months. It was hard to come to the realization that he didn't claim me. He didn't claim me. He didn't claim me. I spent weeks fixated on that which made me resent him. Not to brag or anything but I hold my own in the looks department (yes I said it - Suck my cockiness lick my persuasion) and my body is one to be envied thanks to the fact that I was highly involved in extracurriculars (track, basketball, soccer) through high school and college. Not to mention get many offers from very fuckable eligible bachelors wanting to get with me on a regular basis. Furthermore I already have a a college degree and I was soon to be done a university degree.. My future is set. Also I have a good paying job, I've got my own and don't rely on him to pay for everything anything we were pretty balanced in that respect. Suffice to say I know I am a fucking catch and finding out that he wasn't did a number on my ego for a few weeks (and it's true he admitted it by saying he didn't want people in his business -___- ) and I really wanted nothing to do with him or with any guy for that matter.

Anyways I unintentionally went celibate for those months.. The longest I've been that dry since becoming sexually active (lol tmi I know). After a while we got to talking and somehow got back together again but I was not the same. Different vibe, much less communication, the sex was unbelievably amazing though so we ignored the rest.


All this to say the day that it all went downhill was two weeks ago. I slept over at his house. He works early in the morning so when I stay over he lets me sleep in and I would just leave when I feel like it. Anyway as I was collecting my stuff I accidentally knocked over my pill bottle off his dresser (and I hoped I can describe this vividly enough so ya'll understand). He has a 6 drawer dresser in his room and he never closes the drawers properly. It usually annoys me to no end because it really is not that hard to close you dresser drawers and be neat in general. So I was picking up the pills off the floor and I thought some may have fallen through a crack in a drawer -- honestly I learned my lesson a long time about snooping though his shit and would never do it again (another story for another time) I just needed to get the pills it wasn't prescription I could just go and refill  --. So I opened the drawer to be sure there weren't anymore and I saw some chicks panty, washcloth and tank top, and tooth brush. Basically this nigga had the nerve to give a trick a drawer. Fact is when I confronted him he says it belongs to his cousin. -___________-

I could get into the confrontation but basically he contradicted himself and backed himself into a corner. So I don't know what happened or who it belongs to but I am fairly certain what he told me about it belonging to his cousin is a lie. And the way I feel now I am pretty sure we are done. But yesterday and today he is annoying me to no end. Every time something happens and he knows it is his fault he has this tendency to be all up under my A$$. Asking me to chill, trying to take me out and trying to buy me shit. Like fall back n***a and leave me alone and let me get over it or take a hint and move on. This time he should be doing the latter because until I get the real story from him about what I saw in his drawer I will forever be annoyed with him and we will be stuck in this limbo. And yesterday he actually had the nerve to tell me I am wasting his time... lol I think he is in denial.


#thatsall

No comments:

Post a Comment